Friday, February 7, 2014

Dreaming

The wind is SCREAMING outside but I am warm inside dreaming of my cute little farmhouse and my acres of land stretching out before my eyes. It is going to happen in all kinds of ways this year and I am so excited. With in the next two months the well and septic will be put in and the foundation will be set. We will then we framing up walls and the floor during our down time. The house plans are drawn and we are so excited.

I wanted to share this picture of Matt from this summer. It will probably be one of those ones the kids look at in the years that follow and comment on how we started out with just land out there. I love it!


Oh and this one. Matt and I took a Sunday drive to the farm one day and found raspberries that we picked and ate!

No comments: