Tuesday, August 5, 2014
WINDOWS!!!
I was kidless this afternoon for about 4 hours and so I took the opportunity to go to the farm to see that the windows were put in. We have 5 on order and they will be in tomorrow. I got there and the workers were missing. They had cut their pants into shorts and gone and jumped in the lake. I put my swimsuit on and joined them. Matt and I swam around enjoying the warm sun and water and pretending to be sea otters. Dallin found a canoe in the trees that had a crack in it but he and Landon were able to paddle around in it. Travis and Dustin tried some fishing with no luck and also measured the depth of the lake in two places at 10 ft and 15 ft. It was so peaceful and fun. I am glad that I went in the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment