Sunday, December 7, 2014
Tape and Texture
Yesterday Matt and I drove out to Harvest Point to bring more fuel to keep the house warm so it can dry. Everything is taped and texture will be finished the beginning of next week. That means we put the paint on the walls next. I get a little pit of excitement in my stomach when I think about how close it is to being done. This has been a dream for so long and for it to actually be real and happening feels weird to me. We've started picking out colors and talking about decor. Where we will hang pictures and what the built in's need to look like. I have loved every minute of this journey. I am so glad that it has taken months and months to complete. Because of the pace I have been able to savor every new development. Nothing has gone unnoticed. What a miracle and a blessing all of this has been!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment