Saturday, April 18, 2015

Farm Fever

We got our shipment of bees today and so I went out to the farm to see Matt set them up. It was so wonderful driving up the driveway past the greenhouse and seeing the panels almost completely finished on one side. Then I went in the house and to my room to look out into the backyard. A wave of gratitude swept over me so strongly I felt emotional. I am just so thankful that we are getting the chance to live our dream. I wondered for a moment how many people actually get to live their dreams in this life.

Matt and Dallin did the set up for the bees and Corban and I went to watch. I was all well and good until I got stung on top of my head and I wasn't even near the bees. Matt got several bites about his right eye and ended up having to take Benadryl for the swelling. But they are in their spot and hopefully will start producing some honey this summer for us to enjoy over the winter.








No comments: