Sunday, May 3, 2015

Saturday fun


See the green? And the porch roof? and the blue skies? and the happy, dirty kids. Ahh! I love it all! The boys spent the entire day at the farm working. The only trim left is the rest of the stair, a little base and a shelf. Just a few things. Than the painter goes in and after that the carpet in the kids room and electrical and plumbing final stuff. Also the counter tops are being cut out and will be in soon. We are thinking about 3 weeks and we will move in.

Corban had so much fun just running wild all day. By the time I got there he had 'ash face' from playing in the fire and had already been in the icy lake.

The girls tried out the lake. It is still really, really cold since it just thawed a couple days ago. Soon it will warm up a little and the fun will begin. It looks like move in date will be the last week of this month. I can't wait!


No comments: