Every night when I kneel down to say my prayers I am overflowing with gratitude.
There are so many things about this life we live that I am grateful for.
Sometimes those prayers are only prayers of thanks.
Lots of times actually.
Some of those things include:
seeds that were thrown on the ground and still sprouted
baby pumpkins in the field
Farmer lake and fun with my family
My kids- they make me laugh every day
Dallin and his service as a missionary
a body that does that everything I ask it to
a farmhouse that is paid for
a front porch to sit on during rain storms
fresh strawberries picked from the field
good friends
Matt Hale
the gift of the Holy Ghost
The gospel and all the blessings that come because of it
And so many more things!
I truly love this life.
Here is a picture of Brittan who was supposed to be helping pick strawberries but was instead eating all the ones she picked!


No comments:
Post a Comment