It has been one of those weeks.
Interestingly, I sit here this morning feeling okay about how it all has turned out.
Monday morning we woke to so much snow, it was ridiculous.
My car was completely covered.
I decided that my 'move your exercise' was going to shoveling snow.
There needed to be a path to the propane tanks and I needed to release the Lexus.
Monday was good. I got a good workout in.
Tuesday, after shoveling, I went into the house not feeling very well.
Then I got a flash type headache and my jaw started aching so badly.
Plus my left arm felt weak.
I was a bit worried but decided not to google symptoms and went to bed.
The next morning while journaling, I felt like I should probably google it.
The next morning while journaling, I felt like I should probably google it.
That's when I had Makenna take me to the ER. Those symptoms were signs of a stroke.
They did a million tests, blood work, CAT scan, EKG, chest Xray, and found nothing.
I was completely healthy.
That should have been comforting but it was not because the headache and the jaw ache still lingered.
So Thursday I was babysitting Andi and Matt brought me lunch.
As we sat and ate, I painfully came to realize that it was my tooth that was the problem.
How embarrassing is that?
You're not having a stroke...it's a toothache!
I called the dentist and got in for an exam and this morning I am getting the tooth pulled.
Oh the reason for the weak left arm? Shoveling snow!
At least I can laugh about it, right!
And here is a beautiful picture of winter-


No comments:
Post a Comment