I wouldn't be totally honest if I said that I thought 2021 was going to be amazing.
I know that most of life is what you make of it, but also there are so many prophecies about the last days and when the prophet has said things like this:
“The road ahead will always be bumpy, but the destination will be serene
and secure. So, fasten your seat belt, hang on through the bumps, and
do what’s right, and your rewards will be eternal.”
and
"Why do we need such resilient faith? Because difficult days are ahead."
I think that we are in for a rough ride!
Plus it might not help that I have been reading prophecies and scriptures about the destruction and devastation that will occur in the days ahead.
Anyway, as I was meditating and pondering at the start of my day a day or two ago, the words Seek the Good popped into my head.
I decided that was going to be my motto for the year.
So even though the road ahead will ALWAYS be bumpy and I am going to try my darnest to find the good in the scenery and not only find it but seek it out.

No comments:
Post a Comment