Last night around 11pm, Penelope Lynn joined our family.
She is grand baby #5 and is Dustin and Brittan's.
She weighed 7 lbs 12 oz and is 20 inches long.
That is exactly what her mama was when she was born.
That is exactly what her mama was when she was born.
When Dustin texted her measurements, I thought they sounded familiar, so I looked in my journal and sure enough.
Same!
Same!
This morning I had the thought that we are experiencing the blessings of the Abrahamic covenant in regards to posterity.
I don't know how I could be so blessed!
I brought them over some food and got to hold her for a little while.
She is the most alert newborn I have ever seen.
She is the most alert newborn I have ever seen.
I'm so excited to see her grow up.


No comments:
Post a Comment