Our first order of business this morning was New York bagels and then walking by the temple.
It was crazy how low key the temple is in New York.
If Moroni was not on top of that building we would have never known it was a temple.
It looks just like an office building right in the middle of the city.
I'm glad we got to see it though.
I have now visited 33 temples in the US.
I think there are 123 temples in the US right now.
I'm not sure I will get to visit all of them, but I am going to try every chance I get.
Then I had to mark off another bucket list item by going to the top floor of the Empire State Building and kiss Matt!
There was no view because it was so cloudy but I accomplished my goal.
We met our friend Jared Meek at Grand Central Station and had lunch.
Then we explored the Met, walked through Central Park and then explored the Natural History Museum.
We took a break in the hotel and then met Jared and his family for some real New York pizza and then went to our show.
Seriously, though.
That Broadway show was AMAZING!!!
I am so glad we did it.
When they started singing, the excitement in the room was palpable.
We loved every minute of it.
We were not allowed to take pictures of the show, but after it was over I snuck one of Hugh Jackman.
Worth it!
We fit a lot of stuff in a very short amount of time, but I am so glad that we did.
We totaled the amount of miles we walked in two days and it was 19.5 miles.
No wonder my feet hurt.

















No comments:
Post a Comment