I've had it on my bucket list for a long, long time to be an ordinance worker in the temple.
Tonight Matt and I were set apart, given name tags and put right to work.
It felt a little like a baptism of fire.
The spirit was strong all night.
Our setting apart was one of the most powerful ones I have ever been a part of.
I felt so seen and known by the Lord.
He spoke to the very recesses of my soul that were aching and reminded me that it was all going to be okay and that I was doing a good job.
It was just what I needed.
We will be working in the temple every other Saturday night.
The evening reminded me of something President Nelson said in this last conference.
He said, "Mt dear brothers and sisters, may you focus on the temple in ways you never have before."
We are doing that this year and hopefully for years to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment