In January, I had the thought that Matt and I should become temple workers.
We talked to our bishop and then to the stake President.
We got set apart and put to work that very first night.
Since them we have been in the temple multiple times a month serving the Lord.
There is a peace and a spirit in the temple that is not found anywhere else on this earth.
It has always been a place of peace for me, but now, as the world gets farther and farther away from God and the morals that I grew up with, it is the only place that helps me find the perspective to get through each week.
I am so grateful for this time to serve with Matt there.
It has helped both of us in ways, that I am sure, we do not even recognize.


No comments:
Post a Comment