Many, many years ago when I had four kids still at home and Dallin had not yet gone on a mission then got married then had three kids, he started building a treehouse.
It was dangerous at best.
He finished just part of the floor and only had two sides secured.
I decided today that I was going to finish that treehouse so the next generation could enjoy it.
It took me 6 hours and I still need to put one more railing on, but it is now much, much safer than it was.
I completed the floor and put up railing.
I changed the stairs from coming up into a hole on the floor to coming up on the outside with no hole in the floor.
It has a great view of the farm and I kind of love it up there.
Maybe I actually finished it for myself. :)
Also, dip netting has opened on Fish Creek and Dallin and Matt went down there this morning to try to get some fish.
Matt came away with one and Dall got two.
We are planning to go again soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment