Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Girls Camp and Jamie's Soccer Game

 

I was invited to come and share a spiritual message at one of the girl's camps in our stake today. 
I was not prepared for the miles and miles of paddling and portaging kayaks that occurred before I had the chance to share the message, but it was so fun. 
I was grateful at the end of the day that my body did all that it did. 
And to be perfectly honest, a little surprised.
But it was a beautiful day and a beautiful place to be. 
 
After all that I ran out to see Jamie play the last soccer game of the season before the tournament. 
I helped braid her before the game. 
I am so grateful that I get to be in her life again. 
It's funny because I am living in the answers to prayers I prayed for years. 
That is a wonderful feeling. 

 

No comments: