Well, we escaped.
I have been having such a hard time this year.
Not like anything crazy has happened or anything- haha!
But Dallin wasn't coming home for Christmas this year and Corban had moved to Juneau and Makenna was only coming the days before.
And we still don't have a house for everyone to gather in.
And my life has felt quite heavy for some time.
So I told Matt we should just leave.
It took us a little while to decide what we wanted to do.
We looked at cruises, but none of the dates would work for what we needed.
Then I remembered some of my friends talking about their trips to Cancun and thought that might be an option.
Matt and I aren't really lay around at the beach type of people though, so we were kind of hesitant.
But we got a good deal through Costco travel and decided to see if we could become beach people.
The answer to that is yes, we can!
Day one has been amazing.
The sounds of the waves coming in as we napped in a cabana on the beach waiting for our room to be ready was amazing.
The weather is amazing here and the sun feels so good on our white skin.




No comments:
Post a Comment