I'm not sure what happened but my blog didn't happen.
It's now been 5 1/2 months since I have posted.
We are still alive...barely and definitely.
Let's see if I can do an update in bullet form and maybe share some pictures after that.
I hope that by me posting, it will encourage me to keep going, but I'm not sure what I will actually do next.
There has been so much loss in the last year and a half and some things have been more important than other things.
So, I guess we'll see.
And if you are still here, you will get to see as well.
March-
*Visited Fairbanks kids and grands.
April-
* My nephew, Diego was here on leave for a short time
*Starting trading sourdough for eggs with Brittan- Yum!
*Digging in the dirt began in haste
* Sunny gave birth to 10 puppies- Surprise!
* Husband/wife conference in Seattle
May-
* So many puppy snuggles
*Hammock Time
*Said goodbye to my Anchorage classes
*Planted a lot of veggies and fruits
June-
*Spoke at Girls camp
*Seattle inservice at Rosario Beach
*FSY at San Francisco
*Father's Day Dinner at our farm
*Head on car crash
*My birthday with ALL my kids!
*Hatched out chicks
*FSY San Diego
*Harvest started pouring in
July-
*Visit from childhood friend, Shundi
*FSY Tacoma
* Sold the trailer
*Mav and Margot got baptized
* Penny time
August-
*Learned to make mozzarella
*We grew corn!
*Stacking veggies
* Started new position closer to home





















No comments:
Post a Comment