There is a squirrel that is stocking up for winter with our rubbish.
Also, don't you love the word rubbish?
It sounds so much better than trash or garbage.
Well, the rubbish pick up was this morning and on my way back to the house from the garden I heard a commotion in the dumpster.
That little guy had gone in to get some brunch and, not only found nothing to eat, but also found that he could not extricate himself from the rubbish bin (I wonder how many times I can use rubbish in one post).
I watched him as he jumped and jumped trying to get out to no avail.
SO a rescue was thought of!
I grabbed a piece of a tree branch that was next to the rubbish bin :) and placed it carefully so he could climb out.
He scampered off quickly once he was out and I felt like I had accomplished goodness today.

No comments:
Post a Comment