Saturday, June 13, 2015

Kayaks and cleaning


This morning I loaded up B, K and C and went to the farm to clean. A black fox ran across the drive as we pulled in. We tried to get a picture but it was too fast. We cleaned the entire upstairs and I even hung the shower curtain in the kids bathroom. I am so anxious to be there. It's such a great and peaceful place for me. I watered the strawberries and we played in the lake. It  was in the low 70's today. We're supposed to have great weather all week. I am excited for the lake to warm up a bit. We got Corban a kayak for his birthday and another one for the rest of the family. I had a blast in it. It goes pretty fast across the water. We all got a little bit of sun. Matt is still working in Dillingham so Monday I am going to go and order the carpet to be put in  the kids rooms. Hopefully we can get that done this week. Than we just need the kitchen finished and some other random items. It feels so close but so far away.

No comments: