Sunday, June 28, 2015

Morning


This was our view as we pulled on to our driveway yesterday morning. There were actually 8 sandhills cranes that were enjoying some type of breakfast in Hobbs field. I seriously LOVE it out there. They were still there when we leftab out 2 hours later.

The house has only front steps to be put on, two sinks to be installed and appliances to be purchased and delivered. As soon as Matt gets home from Dillingham it will only be a few days and we will be out there. This week I think I am going to clean out my closet, move all the books, and get the pantry mostly taken care of.

I set up some of the pantry yesterday as well and got really excited to see the strawberries are turning red. So much fun out at the farm. Life is incredibly good. School ends in 3 weeks for me which makes me excited as well. I will be able to relax and enjoy the rest of summer.



No comments: