Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Farmtime and chicken nuggetts

We are finally running out of things to take to the farm. I unpacked several things today and just loved this view from the kitchen. There is still several things that have to be done but move in date is this week. The beam on the ceiling has to be wrapped, the kitchen still is not finished and the office needs the desk and shelves done. But it feels like home!
I sat on the couch and I LOVE the picture window up the stairs. It brings in so much light. I just had to take a picture. We still need to stair treads and the shelves behind the piano done as well. Oh and door handles too.

Then when I got home 300 chicks and 20 turkeys greeted me! Matt likes to do things big. They are currently housed in the garage at the stonebridge house. That should be for just a few days. They are adorable and fluffy!


1 comment:

Kimberly T. said...

That is seriously a lot of chickens! I thought the 20 we had at once was a lot. Haha