Friday, July 24, 2015
Life on the Farm
Where to begin... I can't even think of all the words to express what I am feeling with this move. Makenna and I go on walks together every night. We discuss strange things. I sit on the porch in the mornings and study my scriptures. I love waking up to the sun filtering through the trees when I look through my picture window in my bedroom. I actually love making dinner now. I was shocked at this feeling. I had a moment where I thought how sad I would be to not make dinner for all my kids when they move away. It is my kitchen- mine. The other house never felt like it was mine. There are cucumbers, strawberries and pumpkins growing. We walked through some of the oat field that is growing next to the greenhouse last night on our walk and the storm clouds were gorgeous gathering behind the house. We can hear the birds and squirrels singing in the mornings. It feels like peace to me. This whole experience has had the hand of God through out it again and again and I find it hard to express all that I feel in regards to it. Life is incredibly amazing and we are incredibly blessed and because of that we now get to bless the lives of many others. That feels exactly right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment