Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Magical
A lot of good and wonderful and best things have happened to me in my life but moving out to Harvest Point farm really tops the list. I love living here. I love how quiet it is. I love hearing the cranes fly past in the summer. I love the wind blowing through the trees. I even love the sound of the rain on my orange metal porch swing. I love the serenity of our lake. I love it all. I seriously do not think there is anything I don't love about living out here. It is peace to my soul.
Yesterday morning there were two swans on the lake. This is the first time I have ever seen swans out there. It was so fun to just watch them glide through the water and honk in our direction. I hope they visit often. However, winter is coming and soon the lake will be frozen.
I also got to go and visit the newest Hayes family addition Rohnan. He was born on the 2nd and was 7lbs 11 oz and 22 inches long. His feet look like they are the 22 inches long! He's adorable and I am so glad I get to be his aunt. I know that Dustin and Robyn are excited that he is here as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment