Sunday, April 1, 2018

General Conference Day Two

Today we experienced another beautiful day of sun.
It was a perfect day to celebrate Easter. 
We listened to conference this morning.
It was incredible.
This conference there were so many amazing changes.
They put both the Elders Quorum and High Priest Group together and are no longer have them separate.
They got rid of Home Teaching and Visiting Teaching and now have a new program called Ministering.
The new prophet was sustained.
Two new apostles were called- Elders Gong and Soares.
A TON of seventies were called. 
Seven new temples were announced in Argentina, India, Nicaragua, Philippines, Utah, Virginia, and Russia!
These are amazing times. 
Pres. Nelson spoke about personal revelation.
It was incredibly powerful and makes me want to act.
There were so many references to our work to usher in the Second Coming that I lost count.
There was a lot about revelation and the Holy Ghost.
Pres. Oaks talked about small and simple things.
I need to make some small and simple changes so that I can enjoy big blessings. 
After conference was over we ate our traditional Jerusalem dinner.
It was just Matt and I and Corban, Makenna and Brittan.
Sam and her family decided not to come.
That makes me sad, but it's okay.
 

No comments: