Monday, April 9, 2018

It was a Good Day!

The weather is finally starting to behave!
I spent some time in the greenhouse today (I'll be doing that a lot more now).
It was so warm in there.
I planted arugula and bok choi into the beds and decided it was time to take off my boots and get my toes in the dirt.
I love that feeling!
The feeling I didn't love was trying to get my rubber boots back on after I was done and had rinsed off my feet.
That didn't go so well.
I ended up with my boots half way on walking back to the house.
I can't keep them off outside the greenhouse because we still have about a foot of snow.
However, it is supposed to be in the 50's all week which means it will be gone soon. 
What should show up pretty quickly is Lake Hale though. 
Kenna and I took a walk and saw it beginning to form.
 The power was off for about 5 hours last night.
When I called the electric company they said it had to do with a bird.
A bird.
That must've been one big bird!
We ended up spending the night at Esther's house. 
I am grateful for fun friends who are so willing to help.
Matt's in Kodiak for two weeks.
But spring is happening and I have a ton of work to do in the greenhouse. 

No comments: