My blogging seems to be taking a hit this winter.
There just is not a lot happening.
I almost feel like I am hibernating and yet I go into town daily.
So that is definitely not hibernating.
We are doing homeschool and seminary.
Kenna is still doing the play.
Corban has classes on Thursdays.
And Sunday afternoons our kids come home.
Sometimes it is all of them.
Sometimes it is just a couple of them.
Last night was Sam with her boys and Bri and her boy :)
I love squishing on that Emry.
He's solid!
Sunday's might be my favorite day when everyone comes together.
This week we do have something fun happening.
We are having a staycation at Alyeska in Girdwood.
The kids school is doing a field trip.
It's an over nighter at the hotel and we are getting a ski lesson.
I am going to learn to downhill ski.
I am both excited and terrified.
I'm sure we will spend time in the pool and hot tub as well.
I'm so looking forward to something out of our normal routine!


No comments:
Post a Comment