This weekend we celebrated the bicentennial of the First Vision with millions of people all over the world.
It was a unique conference because we were all in our own houses in light of the corona virus.
During the conference the church got a new symbol of Christ, we heard our prophet read a proclamation about the restoration of Christ's church in this dispensation from the Sacred Grove in New York, and we heard an announcement of 8 new temples to be build, one of which is going to be in China!
These are historic things.
To add to that we joined in with a Hosanna shout and our prophet gave an apostolic blessing of healing.
We live in unprecedented times.
The Second Coming of Jesus Christ speeds every closer.
Things are happening at an accelerated pace.
I am grateful to be alive at this time in the history of the world.
I am grateful for living prophets and that the Lord still speaks to them.
And I am grateful to be doing this life with Matt Hale.
And nachos.
Let's not forget conference nachos!

No comments:
Post a Comment