The best part about being home is being with our kids and grand kdis again.
Dallin and his family, Sam and hers and Makenna and Kyle were all here today.
We had cinnamon rolls made by Dallin and Jessie.
Got a few words of conference over laughing adults and happy kids.
We ate conference nachos.
The boys all played out in the slushy snow that is still holding on making a snow fort.
I held Atticus until he fell asleep and then held him until he woke up.
Corban laid his head on my shoulder at one point and Dallin at another.
I love those boys.
I love my people.
I love this life that we have with them.
I also love that we have prophets and apostles that speak to us and look forward to digging into and studying what they said this weekend over the next six months.




No comments:
Post a Comment