Sunday, April 17, 2022

Easter

 

This group of people mean the world to me! 
I'm so grateful for them in my life. 
I have learned important things from each of them along this journey and they are just the best people on this earth. 
We gathered to celebrate Easter. 
The day when Christ overcame sin and death.
Because of Him, I get the chance to be with those I love forever.
That is a pretty incredible thing He did for me.
There were many highlights to the day. 
When Atticus finally fell asleep in our arms and we napped on the couch. 
When Andi asked me to take her out to the porch swing and 'rock'.
When Makenna and I gathered around my computer and tried out the new accompaniment track for songs we love.
When each of the grands picked a squishy toy to be their own. 
When Afton kept bringing me rocks shaped like hearts from their walk down the driveway.
But my favorite might have been when Makenna invited Corban to the piano to sing with her while I played He Hears Me. 
It was so good!
In a world that is deteriorating in crazy ways, I am grateful for what we have created in our family. 
I am grateful for the love and respect that are here. 
I just feel so blessed this Easter season for all Christ has done and is doing for me.  
 









 

No comments: