Sunday, May 15, 2022

The Last Few Days


 The last few days I have:
*Gone to the Vintage Market with Kenna and ate spinach bread, sweetie pies, biscuits and gravy, soda jerk and a cookie ice cream sandwich. We both felt sick afterwards, but it was fun to be together. 

*I prepped garden beds and am super excited to get things planted outside. 

* I wore high heels. This is actually a big deal. I never wear high heels. It was pretty funny too because people kept commenting on my dress, which I have worn a million times before with zero comments. Something about the shoes made the dress shine. Haha!

* Adoring this guy. Life has punched us in the face many times over the last several years. And the punches just keep coming. But I get to be punched with him and that has made it easier to handle and heal from. I could not have ever asked for a better companion than him. 

* Getting stuck in construction traffic and watching this guy jump out of his car, smoke a bong, and then jump in a boat that some one was pulling behind their truck. It was hilarious. It also made the traffic jam easier to swallow. Plus there was a miracle getting me to seminary graduation that directly followed. So I'd say a pretty cool experience all around. 

* And things are growing! This is the garlic. I'm excited about it. It all has to be transplanted but it is so beautiful and green right now. We have strawberries in and the rhubarb is doing great. I love when our yard becomes a grocery store. 

And that is the update from the last several days!

No comments: