I've had the privilege of spending the last 3 days in Washington with some incredible people.
I had a work inservice in Mt Vernon.
It was mostly meetings and I did not take a lot of pictures, but I am so grateful I got to be there.
The people in my area are amazing and kind.
I learned so much about the Savior and how to be an effective teacher.
I laughed a lot, ate yummy food, and met new people.
I was also able to get out in nature twice.
Once we walked on Camano island to the water and the other time we went to Samish outlook which had incredible views.
I love traveling but I will say I did miss Alaska, because, besides the few pictures I post here, it was raining and gloomy the entire time.
I am grateful for a job that connects me to the Savior and to others.








No comments:
Post a Comment