Sunday, June 26, 2022

Birthday BBQ

 

Can we just take a moment and appreciated this picture?
It makes me so happy. 
Afton in full Dash costume and position. 
It even looks like he just ran through the dirt with the dust settling for the shot. Haha.
What made me less happy was the buckets of dirt I had to clean off the floors, walls and furniture after everyone left, but that's just me. 
They had a blast! 
It was the best of times today. 
I am so glad I have the family that I have.
So many came out.
We ate amazing food, played games and the sun even came out in the late afternoon so we could play in the lake. 
I paddle boarded successfully for a long time on the lake.  
The older kids tried to sink the paddle boat.
Carrie surprised me from California and my nephew, Austin even surprised me!
It was fun conversation, a little hammock time and salted caramel cheesecake cookies. 
It was the perfect way to celebrate another year around the sun for me. 











 

No comments: