Thursday, June 9, 2022

FSY

 

I just got the chance to experience one of the best parts of my summer I think. 
FSY= For Strength of Youth
I was a presenter and got to spend three days with 270 kids and 41 counselors. 
The Spirit was so strong there. 
I actually cried a few tears as I drove away after my assignment was done. 
It felt like I got to taste a little bit of Zion and it was so wonderful. 
I felt incredibly loved and seen. 
And I got to testify of Christ and all that He does for us. 
I hope I get many more summers of being involved with this program. 
Corban is there this week and said to me after just two days- "I feel like I am a different person now!"
Just beautiful.
Plus almost all of my seminary kids were in attendance. 
It was fun to hear kids yelling- "Hi Sis Hale" or "I love you Sis Hale" every where I went. 
I go back and teach again next week and I am excited to do that!




 

No comments: