Thursday, September 15, 2022

Husband/Wife conference

 

Matt and I got to spend the last three days in Washington with some pretty amazing people that I get to work with. 
We played the Amazing Race S&I style and Matt and I won two legs of the race with our other teammates. 
I only took a few photos so that is what you get here. 
The thing I took the most photos of were creepy dolls at the Goodwill that was next to the hotel.
I always send Marissa creepy doll pictures when I go out of town.
It's kind of a tradition now. 
We got to be taught at the feet of Elder Taumann who is an area seventy.
It was basically really awesome!
I love my job and the people I get to rub shoulders with.
Anyway, here are shots with us and the Taylors and Caspersons.
And my favorite creepy doll.



 
 

No comments: