Saturday, September 17, 2022

Seminary Couch Burning

 

Last year I told my seminary kids about how my family loves to burn couches.
They immediately wanted to have a party out at the farm to burn a couch. 
Lucky for them I had an extra one lying around, but unlucky for them it was already mostly winter. 
So I told them we would have a party at the beginning of the year and we did. 
It was so fun to have my people that I love so much come into the world that I live in. 
The parents that drove couldn't believe I traveled so far every day to be with them and teach them.
They are kind of a big deal so...
We played in Hammock Town, rode the four wheeler, ate cucumbers and carrots, and some people brought guns to shoot. 
We also watched Matt jump into the lake, which is something he has been doing every Saturday for a couple of weeks. 
It was just so good to be with them. 











 

No comments: