In October 2020 General Conference, President Russell M Nelson said, "The adversary never stops attacking. So, we can never stop preparing."
I took that to heart in many ways.
This summer I learned how to preserve food in ways I never have before.
We eat Korean kimchi in our house quite a bit.
We eat Korean kimchi in our house quite a bit.
It is a comfort food for us.
Matt and I have 4 half gallon jars filled with kimchi for the next several months and I am super excited about that.
I have jarred up the pumpkins that were ripe and I have a lot more that are still ripening.
Right now I have potatoes canning in the pressure canner.
There is all this talk in the news of food shortages and prices for everything are going up and up.
I am grateful for what I have learned and the things that I stored from our garden.
I am super excited for next year because I am planning a major garden project and to preserve a ton of food.
Oh, we also got the rest of the carrots pulled.


No comments:
Post a Comment