Friday, October 7, 2022

Unexpected

 

Well, sometimes things don't go how you expect them to go. 
And I guess that is okay.
I was headed to work in Anchorage when I came to a construction area. 
I was stopped along with everyone else, but the lady behind me did not see we were stopped and plowed into me. 
My first thought was irritation that I was going to miss my seminary class. haha! 
I didn't think I was hurt because I had so much adrenaline rushing through me. 
As I look back, it was a very interesting experience. 
I was super emotional, but the Lord had my back. 
Matt was working just a few streets away, Justin was between classes, and somehow my steering wheel was turned to the right which made it so I avoided the car in front of me. 
I went to the ER, then got X-rays the next day and have been seeing a chiropractor. 
I think I am fine, but I am letting everything settle. 
My body is definitely shaken up a bit and I have been tired. 
Her car is the first picture. 
The church truck I was driving appears to have little damage but evidently the frame is bend. 

 Nothing is settled on it yet, but I can see how Heavenly Father protected me. 
I am now driving my own car which is fine. 
The experience gave me an opportunity to testify of God's watchful hand in my life. 

No comments: