It is only half way through December and we have already broken records of snowfall.
I think maybe it's going to be a very snowy season.
And already my thoughts are of Hawaii and Arizona.
Yikes!
We've had Afton and Emry since Saturday because we couldn't get them home last night.
There are several feet of snow on the back porch.
We are currently waiting for sunrise, even though it's almost 9 am, to go out and see if the chickens got buried alive.
I have phoned the plow guy but I don't know when he will be able to get here.
It's a situation.
But we are making the best of it.
Matt made Beef stew and blueberry buckle yesterday and I made bread.
That was a good hearty meal for a snowy day.
This morning I have shoveled so the dogs can get out.
We're going to bake cookies and pray that the plow comes soon so we can get these boys home.
I have work that needs to be done today and it's impossible to get anything done with them around.




No comments:
Post a Comment