Saturday, November 4, 2023

Hayes Thanksgiving 2023

 

We didn't get everyone that was living in Alaska to make it to this dinner but we had quite a few and it is always good to get together.
There was tons of food, loads of laughing and connections.
I am grateful that Kenna got to be there.
Only Kenna and Sam were there from our kids. 
Growing up and having kids leave home is the worst.
I mean, don't get me wrong, I am so glad that they are adults who can take care of themselves, but dang it I miss having all my people in one place.
The hardest part is that I don't know when that will ever happen again.
But for this moment, I am trying to be in the present and enjoy what is and not long for what was or worry about what might never be.
I'm glad we all had this moment today!  






 









No comments: