Friday, November 3, 2023

Together Again!

 

My Kenna Bean came home!
Excuse me for a minute while I gush about this girl.
I like her and I love her.
She is just light.
She is fun to be around and I don't feel like I have to censor myself around her.
I know with her that she has my back and that she won't twist my words or make me feel stupid.
And I don't credit for a single bit of that.
She is this way because she chooses Jesus and is trying to be like Him.
And because of that I want to be more like her!
 
We spent every minute we could together.
She came with me to seminary and participated in class.
One of the students said, "Mini Ginny is lit!"
Which made us laugh so hard. 
We made our giant pumpkin roll, ate at Wing Stop and watched a Hallmark Christmas movie.
We laughed so hard we couldn't breathe. 
She has to go home tomorrow and I will miss her desperately, but she will be back for Christmas.

 

No comments: