Yesterday Corban and I went to serve in the temple together.
It was good to spend some quality time with him.
On the drive home, the car was acting a little weird, but it was still driving so I kept going.
I had the thought that I might have a flat tire so I started to notice the people that passed me on the road to see if they were trying to tell me I had a flat.
It's a whole thing.
You can have a flat in that car and not even know it.
Well, no one signaled me so I kept driving.
We stopped at Walmart and sure enough...I had a flat.
So Corban came to the rescue and changed the tire.
I am super glad he was with me.
I know how to change tires, but I don't want to do it!
And today, in an act of rebellion against the snow taking WAY too long to melt, I set up Hammock Town.
Take that snow!


No comments:
Post a Comment