I am finding it difficult to come to this space and record our lives.
I am not really sure what the block is.
I am incredibly busy with all the things.
It is fully Autumn here now and soon the snow will fly and maybe then I will find more time to record the goodness in our lives.
I think that I just took such a HUGE hit last year with our empty nest that then burned down and the death of my mom.
It's been a lot.
And some things have had to be set aside while I process through it all.
But I still want to record the goodness and the happiness that is happening even in the struggle.
I have some time right now, so I am going to update the last month and see if I will try better at showing up in this space.
But if not, then it will have to be okay too.
I know that there are like 18 of you who are even reading here.
This space was originally for my family in Arizona, who mostly all moved to Alaska.
Then it was for a record of our life with our children.
And now I am not sure what it is.
It feels a little like it is just a space that is marking time.
And that is fine, if that is what it is.
The house is dried in.
We finally decided on a metal roof.
That goes on next.
All the walls downstairs are framed and the floor upstairs in laid.
Almost all the windows are in downstairs and almost all the doors.
Almost all the windows are in downstairs and almost all the doors.
It is coming along.
Slowly but surely.

No comments:
Post a Comment