We finally got the insurance settled from our car accident last June.
Matt couldn't find a good deal on a truck up here so I suggested he fly down to the lower 48 and buy one there.
So he did.
He found a truck and felt like it was a great deal.
He even drove it for a couple of days between Oregon, Washington and Idaho.
We wanted our money to work for us so he picked up a trailer to sell up here as well.
As he was crossing from the Idaho border back to Oregon he broke down.
He ended up parking the truck and trailer in a Home Depot parking lot and began the trouble shooting to find the problem.
It took 5 days, many prayers and two new friends to help him get it back on the road.
God definitely showed up.
Now, I'm not sure that we will make money off this deal since so much money went out for gas, truck parts, hotels, food, and Matt missing two weeks of work.
But he is almost to the Alaska border as I am typing this and will be home tomorrow.
I'm grateful for good people and answers to prayer.

No comments:
Post a Comment