I don't normally take many photos at our in-services, except of Joe falling asleep, but I got a few from this last in-service with our new region.
This lovely lady with the blond hair is Tina Beus.
She is Justin Reeder's sister.
I am so happy to have a piece of Justin in my life again.
He is so near and dear to my heart, but moved to another region.
So having his sister with us now is a huge bonus.
The new region has so much goodness.
They are happy and complimentary people, which very much caught me off guard, but I love it.
We enjoyed the beautiful sunshine and even a thunder and lightning storm on Thursday night.
I learned so much and am looking forward to applying what I learned in coming days.
Even though I was incredibly sad for the region change, I think it is going to be so, so good.



No comments:
Post a Comment