Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Pre-mourning

Yesterday was Dallin's last day of Seminary. That set off a whole set of emotions. Basically those emotions felt like this face of Kenna's. I became so sad that these kids are growing up. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't like them so much or if they were not such cool people. They seriously are the best people I have ever been around and it makes me sad to think that I will live a huge portion of my life without them under the same roof. Jerks! Dallin's mission papers are done and will be turned in Sunday. I am sure he will leave sometime this summer. Brittan is a senior and will graduate this time next year. And only 3 years after that Makenna will be graduating. In four years I will only have one child left at home. How did this happen so fast? What will I do with the rest of my life without kids to take care of? Sigh! I have a problem of pre-mourning.

The cranes are back! And I got a flat tire that Matt so nicely changed for me using the skidsteer. He's handy like that!

No comments: