Sunday, May 15, 2016

Seminary, Summer and Sleepover

Tonight my two seminary seniors graduated, Kali Jones and Dallin. I love my seminary class. They are so ornery and we get along so great. There has been a lot of really fun and great memories made this year. Like burning socks, pee-ness, rolo golden calves, interpretive dance, murder ball, and so much more. I will miss teaching this group next year.

Summer feels like it is in full swing. It's been over 70 degrees over the last few days and we are just soaking it all in. It has been SO WONDERFUL!
Jamie also got to spend the night from Saturday to today. This morning before getting ready for church her and Corban cuddled up on the window seat and I heard her say, "I love you BoBan." It was the sweetest thing because those two didn't get along so well when she lived with us. Corban wanted her to stay all week. I love that little girl!


No comments: