Sunday, May 22, 2016

Rows and rows and rows and rows


Yesterday starting around 9 am, I headed out for farm work. I worked in the greenhouse for a bit and then met everyone in the field. We laid drip tape, row covers and then starting planting and planting and planting. Carrie came to help which was so nice! After lunch we got more help. The missionaries even came out. We planted around 7,500 strawberry plants. I can't wait to see the sea of white flowers in a short time as the berries start to come on. It is going to be beautiful. It felt like madness though as we did all the work. My body is not super happy today. There was a lot of bending over, for sure! We still have some to plant but the biggest chunk is done.

Now to enjoy this day of rest! Whew!

No comments: