Yesterday I had this thought.
Brittan picks up Kenna from school everyday and they usually walk through the door around 300.
I am usually working at the computer.
They come over to me and try to sit on me or rub my arm.
They talk about their day
They talk about their day
and nonsense.
They usually talk about nonsense.
Yesterday we decided to make some food.
I made enchiladas while they sat at the island alternating from their phones to me.
At one point I was laughing so hard I was crying because we were making slo mo videos of Brittan burping.
That girl has a talent.
Just saying.
Then I had the thought.
I love after school time with these two.
They want me to pay attention to them
They want to talk to me.
I love that even though they are teenagers, they still want me to be part of their lives.
I've been incredibly blessed in this portion of my life.
All my kids have been this way.
What a wonderful feeling it is to be loved by my children!
now, get your feet off the counter

No comments:
Post a Comment