Monday, March 20, 2017

First Day of Spring


Today is the first day of spring and while the ground is still covered in over a foot of snow outside, inside the greenhouse we transplanted lots and lots of little lettuce and kale plants. Soon the greenhouse will be an oasis. And soon the snow will melt and summer will begin.

We also went and saw Beauty and the Beast as a family for FHE. I loved it. I thought it was so well done.

Last week my mom's mom passed away, Irma Lee Gates Stancell. She has been sick for awhile. A few of the siblings and my mom are going to Arizona for the funeral. I did not have a good relationship with her, but she was my mom's mother and I am sad for her that she has lost her mom.

Dallin seems to be trudging along. He's struggled a little bit lately but I think he will okay. Missions can be hard.

As always- Life is wonderful!

No comments: