This morning I got up early, had a yogurt parfait for breakfast, and then went outside and planted some bok choi.
It was a great start to my birthday.
Then we got produce ready for our CSA customers and after that I pulled all my kids out of their holes and made them go hiking with me.
The weather has been so perfect here for weeks.
It was 77 degrees today.
We hiked at Hatcher Pass.
Specifically April Bowl.
Once we got to the bowl the kids ran off and I took some time to myself.
I even laid down on a little hill area and closed my eyes in the sunlight.
I'm grateful to be alive for this birthday.
I hope I can be alive for many, many more.
Then we went and got ice cream at Little Millers!
It's been a good day!







No comments:
Post a Comment