Monday, June 3, 2019

Soldovia Day One

Corban has a homeschool group that we are part of and they do some awesome field trips.
We try to take advantage of as many of them as we can.
I was so excited for this one to Soldovia.
I have never been and seeing rural Alaska is always such a treat.
This was no different.
The weather was PERFECT.
We took our 5 hour drive to Homer,got on the Rainbow Connection boat and headed across the bay to Soldovia.
Soldovia is a quaint little fishing town that Corban decided that he wanted to move to.
I probably took a hundred pictures.
Today we mostly just drove, ate gelato in Homer, had a boat ride, ate pizza overlooking the ocean, and Corban learned to play pool in the town bar.
And at the end of the day we got to go to the school pool and swim.
It was a pretty awesome day!







 Oh, I ended the day by taking Corban to a cemetery!

No comments: